| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
temuduga !
Monday 3 September 2012



hey guys...today i received my result about my interview last july..eventhough i knew about the result from online, but i still nervous about it..well, it can be a mistake in online :D and i open the envlope i still dispointed about it :( after all, i keep think positive about it :D yeeaahhh !! be happy and i will take that interview as my experience..heeeeee 

okay..i think i never told u guys about THE DAY right ? this is my story..the HISTORICAL story of mine :P about 2 weeks bfore the day, a postman gve me the letter abouthe interview..i was HAPPY, EXCITED about i get the interview..i told to my parents about it..they were happy to heard that i got tht interview..i was like..Ya Allah, thnk u so much for ths...

from that moment, my mom keep find about the jawatan..related thing so it might help me..then i keep do the homework like memorise the nme of ministers, wht should i do about the work, the etica and so on..the hard thing to do was memorise the nme of ministers and their position...fuhhh..i think it take 3 4 days to do =.=

andddd....those precios day keep moving and the DAY almost near...according at the letter, i must register at 8 AM sharp ! oh..the interview was held at Bangunan Stalion at Kuching...seems the venue at kuchg, so we had to go kuchg a day early..so my parents, my lil brother and me go to kuching..i hve mixed feeling at tht time >.<

happy..nervous..urghhh...really hate it ==' wlauapapun. kena lalui jgak...sampai je di kuchg, we find a hotel and check in ! we stayed at Mayfair hotel.. after we check in, kmi brehat dlu..tdur dlm 2 jam...lpas tu kami pg  SHOPPING !!!!! hahahahahah....sempat kn :D kami shopping sampai mlm...then i called my friends to hang out...i told my parents that my friend ask me to hang out for a while...they gve a permission but with ONE condition, go back before midnight :D ahhh...do not worry about it at all..hahhaha

kta org pg tgok wayang d MBO...kta org tgok crite ABRAHAM LINCOLN : VAMPIRE HUNTER ... at first i thought that movie gonna be boring BUT i was wrong at all...that movie was SCARY enough until we scream like we were in the movie :D hahahhah....masa pun berlalu and the movie end at 11 PM..WOW !! xsedar pun sdah pkul 11 mlm...slps tu kta org minum2 d benteng...kta org berbual..bergurau..and then..my dad call me !! arghhhh....now i remember about tht condition...mau xmau, tpaksa plg hotel :( huuuuu

THE DAY :
i woke up at 5AM...i was so ready for that..slpas kemas apa yg ptut, kami pun check out trus...we hve breakfast at COFFEE CORNER..i think i ordered mee laksa and milo peng !! DELICIOUSSSS !!! hahahha....after that, kta org pun pergi ke tmpt temuduga tu...and everything was beyond my expectation !! xsangka plak ramai yg dtg time tu...so i registered my name and duduk d tpt mnunggu...tunggu punya tunggu...ramai lagi calon yg datang...then, i feel so uneasy about that...ye la...rmai calon yg SURE utk jwtn itu...urghhh...i ignored that feeling and start to revision...jam dah nak pkul 10, blom lg d panggil...and xlama slps tu, sya pun d panggil......ITS TIME !!! i knock the door, there were 2 woman that will interview me ~.~

sorang nmpk garang and sorang lg cool jee..senyum gituu...saya beri salam then memperkenalkn diri...then they start to ask the DANGEROUS question..at first the question was easy then it started to be hard to answer..they asked about my FAMILY...my mom job..my dad..my sister..they asked what my mom do, my dad work so my sister..hulll..i was blank !! xsangka plak diorang akan tnya ttg tu .. it should be easy but i don't know why its hard =='

and my interview end...i hve bad feeling about it...and i was RIGHT ==" but i keep think positiveee +.+

smuanya ada hikmah d setiap kejadian :)) 

-THE END-

hahahha...in life, we must think positive..whatever happened in your life, think POSITIVE and everything will be fine :))

byeee...:)


01:20 | back to top

Disclaimer


put your disclaimer here

Rewind